At our April club-member meeting we were joined by Shelley Baca, the franchise owner of the Fort Collins Cyclebar, an indoor-cycling gym. While the Fort Collins Cycling Club focuses predominately on road cycling outdoors; Cyclebar provides the opportunity to get a high intensity cycling workout on days when the weather is not cooperating, or your schedule won't allow for a nice ride outdoors.
Additionally, shorter rides at a higher intensity may be a good addition to your overall training plan.
As a thank-you for allowing Shelley to speak at our club meeting, she has arranged a free introductory ride at Cyclebar for FCCC members on Friday, May 19th, at 4:30 PM.
This ride will be open to FCCC members and guests-of-members, only. If you are interested; make sure you reserve your spot soon, as there are limited bikes available.
The ride will last for 50-minutes. Expect a tough workout.
After the ride there will be complimentary Grimm Brother's beer available for recovery! Details below:
- What: Free ride at Cyclebar.
- When: Friday May 19th, 4:30 PM. Come 15- to 20-minutes early for an equipment set-up.
- Where: Cyclebar, 300 S College Avenue, #140, Fort Collins, CO 80525
- Link to reserve a bike: https://fortcollins.cyclebar.com/class-detail/?apptid=2193345, you will have to create a login.
- Cyclebar website: https://fortcollins.cyclebar.com/
- Equipment: Cyclebar provides high-end adjustable indoor-cycling bikes. Pedals are clip in only and are set-up for Shimano (cleats). Cycling shoes are available, if needed.
- Amenities: Cyclebar provides cycling shoes, water bottles, towels, lockers, showers, fruit, and Grimm Brother's beer for post-ride refreshment.
- Contact: Shelley Baca, 970-812-6437, email@example.com