Thursday at 7 PM, C. B. & Potts Restaurant and Brewery in the Collindale Golf Course clubhouse meeting- room, 1441 E. Horsetooth Road, Fort Collins.... 970-226-0148.
We are encouraged to buy dinners from their special menu, as it helps us have the cost of the room covered.
Arrive after 6:30 to informally start with some socializing.
Please, bring some small donations to the Fort Collins Bike Co-op, (such as, bike clothes & shoes, & bike parts). Martin will be donating them, soon!
This will be a good meeting with some reminiscing about the season-just-past; and to review the survey taken at our October Member Meeting!
- FCCC-organized Rides and Trips
Other Organized Rides
- Old Man Winter Bike Rally & Run (Lyons), February 4th, 2024
- (Front Range) Freedom Tour Classic
- Colorado Mountain Tour
- Bike MS Colorado (Westminster), June 29th & 30th, 2024
- Mountain Top Century Experience
- Ride the Rockies, June 9th to 15th, 2024; Route Announcement, January 13th, online.
- Triple Bypass, July 13th, 2024 (Evergreen-to-Avon)
- Tour De Steamboat, July 13th, 2024 (Steamboat Springs)
- Copper Triangle , usually first Saturday in August, (Copper Mountain Resort)
- Stonewall Century Ride (La Veta, Colorado), August... (Registration opens in January!)
- Tour of the Moon , September? , (Grand Junction)
- Ramble Ride (supported camping; gravel trip from Fort Collins to Steamboat Springs)
- Bicycle Colorado calendar (miscellaneous)
- Out-of-State Organized Rides
- RAGBRAI, (Iowa), July 20th - 27th, 2024
- Tour De Wyoming, (Wyoming), July 14th - 19th, 2024
- Four Peaks Gran Fondo, (Idaho), (date)
- DALMAC, (Michigan)
- Pan-Mass Challenge, (Massachusetts), August?
- Cycle Zydeco (Louisiana), April 3rd - 7th, 2024, (every year, the week after Easter).
- Yellowstone National Park Tour, August 18th through 23rd, 2024.
- Montana Tour, June 22nd through 28th, meeting presentation by Dr Doug Whitman!
Our election of board members is to be conducted. Candidates may be nominated in-advance or at this meeting.
This is the board, now-through-late-2023:
President - Bill McDonough, (2024, Geoff Landon?)
Vice President - Tracy Henze
Treasurer - Linda Kotsides
Secretary - Charles Fahselt, (2024, Jeffrey Proulx?)
Ride Planning Director - Martin Ditzel
This event is for membership and guest-speakers: No other formal registration is required.